Hoodrats have it Easy

Throughout my life I've been, for the most part, a nice young lady. There are times, however, when I long to live up to my age group and ethnicity and be a hoodrat.

Exhibiting Grade A Hoodrat behavior has its perks: free Wet n' Wild as a result of starting an argument with the girl at CVS, plenty of fast food to eat from my homegirl's Chic-Fil-A job, looking good with long hair don't care of the plastic variety, and above all, not to mention a plethora of available suitors, many of whom will do ME a favor by sitting at home all day, dilligently, intently & intensely watching my belongings along with my television. How sweet!

Certifiable Hoodrat status is not going to be easy. I will have to learn the words to every Three 6 Mafia song, and that includes Gangsta Boo, Project Pat, AND La Chat's "You Ain't Mad Iz Ya." I'm also going to have to learn a new vocabulary that includes "Baby Daddy," "5.7.9" and "100% Kanekalon Hair!!" And to prove myself even more, I'm going to have to acquire a love of White Tees on men for daytime & evening wear, and accept the wardrobing of striped polos for extra special occasions like weddings.

Being a hoodrat isn't going to be easy, but I'm not going to stop working at it. The benefits greatly outweigh being a classy young lady. I'm already on my way to the nearest Asian-owned Beauty Supply/Clothing store to get my swag up!!

For more information on Hoodrat Stuff, see the in-text links or visit: http://youknowyoudeadazzwrong.blogspot.com
Pics courtesty of You Know You Dead Azz Wrong & their respective copyright holders!

0 comments:

top