Girl U So Important!

Oh, the joys of Twitter. And in honor of such a wonderful microblogging institution, I will bow in reverence and twitterize this post!

Twtr's so great. I luv that I can fllw celebs & c thr tweets + talk 2 my real life ppl. Twtr hlped me use mac's "smmrze txt" option n txt edt.

Okay, enough of that. I feel like I'm 14 years old. Let me tell you what I REALLY think of Twitter. It's an addictive little site that educates you on the fine art of gracefully stalking people. Groupies get it IN and collect athlete's phone numbers like pubic lice. Celebs tweet every ten minutes (read: DIDDY) and expect you to give a damn! And worst of all, it makes average Joes with no social life whatsoever, think that whatever corny crap they're doing on the couch while watching Dancing with the Stars is of the utmost importance.

SMH!

Twitter is evil. Evil, evil. No one cares that you're is stopped up on the pot. No one cares that you just left the vet and Muffy is sore from her vaccines. No one cares that you just got a haircut. And most of all, not one person cares that you're on Twitter!! Oh, and while we're talking about being on Twitter, follow me!

0 comments:

top